This blog presents the artwork of Jack Couvela. Jack pretty much lives on Twitter so you should probably go find him there too.

GROW HOME TEASE

Every once in a while a game comes out with my name on, but this is nothing like anything I've worked on before. Tiny team, tiny budget and for the first time ever not a tarmac texture in sight. This is by far my most personal project and the most invested I've been in my professional life.


It's more than a little weird, it's definitely a bit of an experiment and even if no-one buys it I love it to tiny pieces. It's called GROW HOME and you can buy it right here starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there any chance Grow Home will come to XBox One? I got Grow Up for free through Games with Gold, and my 4 year old loves it. It's the only XBox game he can play so far. I'd love to have the opportunity to send some money your way for Grow Home...